The virus that causes hepatitis is often easy to spread, but there are many things you can and should do to prevent it.
- Staying Clean and exercising good personal cleaning habits will reduce Hep A
- Boil water if you aren’t sure about the sanitary conditions
- Cook all food well and peel all fruit
- Never share razors, scissors, nail files, toothbrushes and especially needles
- Choose tattoo and piercing parlors very carefully, ask about their sanitation procedures.
- Practice safe sex at all times, in particular for anal sex, rough sex and multiple partners